Google Analytics Certification Course
- 5 classes (remote or in-class) each 4 hours long.
- Every class includes Q&A and solving real cases.
- Classes 2, 3, 4, 5 include a quiz at the beginning to reinforce content from previous classes and time for students to ask questions.
- During class 5 students will have the certification exam on the last 2 hours after final review.
- Why have a Google Analytics Certificate?
- What is Web Analytics?
What does it help us with? What does it not help us with?
- What do I need to know to use this properly?
- Digital Analytics Cycle: Understanding and Using Data
Infrastructure and Technological Documentation
Maintenance & Optimization: constant improvement cycle
- Google Analytics Components
Data Collection/App measurement
- Tracking code install and verification
- Data types
Metrics vs dimensions
Frequent errors reading metrics
Users vs Sessions
Frequency & Recency
Mobile vs Desktop
User flow report
Custom Channel Grouping
Link AdWords and Analytics
Impressions – Clicks – Sessions – CTR – Cost – ROI
- URL Builder
Category – Event – Label – Value
Site Speed report
- Custom Dimensions
- Custom metrics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Trends
Class 4 –
Goal Type (Destination – Duration – Pages/Screens per Session – Event)
Assigning a goal value
Macro & Micro Conversions
Time to Purchase
Differences between goalconversions and E- commerce transactions
- Importing and exporting data to Analytics
- Custom reports
- Behaviour Diagnosis Methodology.
Students will be given an Official Digodat certificate at the end of this course (We are a Google Analytics Certified Partner)
Enrollment and Inquiries: